CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
We are seeking eager, motivated Management Trainees to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SKILLS
- Receive training and perform duties in several units and departments in the organization such has Finance, Client Services, Operations, IT
- Learn various staff functions
- Report on progress of goals and objectives.
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Meet performance (SMART) goals set by upper management and determined upon accepting position.
- Train in functions and operations of related departments and units to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and units and provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Provide support as needed in the various departments and units including reporting, data entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, client services when needed.
- A degree in Mass Communication, social sciences or its related fields.
- 2 years’ work experience
- Self-motivated toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Trendy, observant and intelligent.
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, excel and Power Point
If you believe you qualify, kindly send your updated resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with Management Trainee as the subject of your mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.