We are looking for an experienced HR & Administrative Manager for West Africa who will provide both strategic and operational support to the business across the spectrum of Human Resources Management and Office Administration. This spans how to recruit, hire, retain, motivate, measure performance and develop the right talents amidst overseeing effective and efficient office administration.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
In more specific terms, the Head, Human Resources Management will perform the following functions:
- Continuous Review and improvement of Organisational Design
- Strategic Manpower Planning
- Talent Sourcing and placement
- Continuous review and improvement of Organisational Policies
- Ensure adherence to Organisational Ssystems, Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Standardisation of Organisational Culture, Induction and On-Boarding of new employees
- Performance Management System implementation
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employee Welfare
- Training/Development (Developmental needs analysis, advise and selection of developmental interventions etc) Driving Team Building and Employee Engagement interventions
- Generate data/reports and perform analysis on staff movements, headcount, retention, turnover, and so on.
- Office Administration Functions.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant working experience with at least 2 years spent in a Marketing Communications (or similar) agency.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or related discipline from any recognized institution
- Should belong to relevant HR professional bodies.
- Good interpersonal, planning and people management skills.
- Strong communications, verbal and written skills to understand briefs, write and communicate proposals. Must be able to speak English & French
- The ideal candidate needs;
- Strong administration, communication and people management skills
- An in depth understanding of Labour Law
- Strong analytical, technical, numeracy and financial skills to aid in executing tasks with minimal supervision.
- Hands on experience in Performance Management, Manpower Planning and Talent Management
- Hands on experience in the implementation of ERP systems/ HR software
- The ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have a strong personality and be firm
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent team working skills